Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Where are the Comments?

All,
I posted the jury's response to the presentation in the comments section to the first post. Located there is my course of action as well. Enno, if these pictures of the presentation won't do, let me know. I can scan in the drawings, but all the information seems to come across with the photographs.

I had one hell of a week with everyone. Although I have never been so physically exhausted from academic work before in my life, I look forward to August to do it all over again. I enjoyed meeting everyone and look forward to the continued conversations we will all have.

Blog Well----Blog Often.
Peace

2 comments:

Eric Randall said...

Nicky!

I think they read just fine. Thanks for taking notes for me and thanks for sharing a studio with me.

Mike said...

Nick,

Your stuff looks great. Posts are very clear. Had a good time hanging out with you on Saturday (that lobster looked tasty) and looking forward to August! Let's keep that idea of a live, in-person, in-Boston draft on our collective radar!